What is a high school senior rep/ model?
At Mariah Allen Photography, my senior rep program is built around relationships and building community connections through my upcoming high school seniors! A representative for MAP, is someone who loves my work & has chosen to collaborate with me on their senior rep modeling session & their official senior images their senior year! We will also choose on organization to give back to as part of our senior rep program! Here are the requirements to be a MAP rep:
Representative/ Model Requirements:
- When you apply for the MAP senior rep program, you must be a junior in high school. The rep program starts in the spring of your junior year and leads into the summer & fall of your senior year!
- MAP senior reps are encouraged to have at least 2 forms of social media avenues to reach out to their peers! Facebook, Instagram or SnapChat are preferred!
- Are you outgoing? Do you love to share with your friends the best deals & finds in your area? Then being a senior rep might be the perfect fit for you! Your friends trust your judgement and will love seeing who you've chose to capture who you are your senior year! Your role as a MAP rep is to share your experience during your model shoot!
- You MUST have your parent or guardian's permission to participate in the program!
- You will be required to sign a model release form to participate.
- Must plan to work exclusively with Mariah Allen Photography during the summer before and your entire senior year. Senior reps cannot work or represent any other photographers (including yourself or any members of your family).
- MAP seniors need to be willing to showcase their personality & talent with MAP. At Mariah Allen Photography, I pride myself in capturing a person's true personality through my lens. That happens after I get to know someone, their dreams, their talents and what they are passionate about! Do you love to read? Do you love to play softball? Do you love fashion? Do you love working with kids? The sky is the limit & one of your model sessions will be showcased around YOU and your passions or talents!
- This is not required, but I would love my senior reps to have some volunteer experience! Why, because I will be incorporating this into your senior session somehow! This is how we connect with our communities and neighbors! Are you a Big Brother or Big Sister, lets capture that!
- Attend a spring senior model meeting where contracts are signed, sessions are scheduled and concept shoots are revealed! Parents will be required to attend as well to go over contracts & details for each rep session & senior session.
- Book your official senior session at your rep signing session in the spring of your junior year.
Rewards & Perks
- Exclusive senior rep spring shoot out, hair & make up will be provided & fashion stylizing!
- Exclusive participation in concept shoots and projects throughout the year. Rep perks & surprises!
- You & your BFF will get a mini senior session together!
- 25% your official senior collection
- 25% all senior albums
- senior rep cards to hand out to friends at school
- downloadable shareable images for social media from your rep sessions
- $50 print credit for each senior referral that books under your rep code
YES, this sounds like something I want to do!
I am excited that your excited! Your senior year is once in a lifetime and senior portraits are a fun way to document your past & future coming into focus! What do I do from here? The first step is to fill out the senior rep application! These are due by February 1st of your junior year. Applications will be reviewed by MAP and 2 reps from each school in the surrounding areas will be chosen by March 1! Reps will be notified with a phone call and a meeting invitation to kick off the program! You will meet the other reps & the concept shoot will be revealed at that time! I look forward to meeting you!